9.21.2012

WIW...

On Monday I showed  you {WIW} on my Friday night out.  Since today is Friday I thought I would show you what my monochromatic partner in crime best friend wore!!  I have shown you before what {Cindy} has worn and she always has great style and great eye for mixing high and low pieces.  Since we think so alike this is how we both ended up in same coloured outfits completely by random!

I so appreciate people willing to model their clothes for this blog and I especially love being able to show you my fantastically stylish friends!

Its been a  solid week since these pictures were taken and just like last Friday I could you use some champagne it has been a long week! hahaha 
Enjoy what is the 'last full day of Summer', break out in pure joy that right around the corner is leather, mitts, knits and everything plaid and comforting.  Oh Fall, I love thee! hahaha

Happy Weekend readers!!!  Enjoy it!!!


Told her I had to use this one!  She was 'trying to find her light'.  What a natural model she is!

and a picture of us on the 'martini' portion of the Champagne night!

Cindy is wearing Old Navy skinny jeans | Payless wedges | River Island shirt | Dynamite blazer
 | Top Shop ring | borrowed necklace | The Closet bag

No comments:

Post a Comment