11.04.2011

Week in Review...

Well I hope you all come to the end of this week feeling like you have done something to improve yourself! 
Here is a recap of my week!

Here on the blog, we hit an all-time high of daily viewers and that has felt amazing.  Thank you so much everyone who takes the time to read this blog, means the world.

Starbucks released their Holiday cups, which in turn made me gitty with holiday excitement!

My Grandparents celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary.  Unreal.  They are the most beautiful couple I know.  We are all blessed they found each other and still have many more years to come!  Congrats to them.

Got tickets to see PRINCE.  Check that off the concert-bucket-list.

Had my first hot chocolate with a peppermint teabag of the season.  Thank you to my college girlfriend Kristy for teaching this trick to me many moons ago.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!  Here the weather is supposed to be sunny and nice, so I am excited to go for a hike, and do some retail-therapy!



Now here are my top looks for the week of red carpet dressings!  Enjoy.



Amanda Seyfried at the UK premiere of the movie, In Time.  She is wearing a H&M suit and blouse.  
It is from the same suit line I showcased {here}.  Love Love Love the colour!
{Image}

This is why red looks good on any shape! va va voom!  America Ferrera at the a photo call in London, England in a Nicole Miller dress.  You can never go wrong with red people!
 {Image}

Anne Hathaway at the Princess Grace Awards in Valentino.  The detailed lattice work on this dress is amazing.  Even being a neutral tone the dress still sings with elegance and 'Grace'.
 {Image}

I am not sure about the 'boob' area on this dress that Kelly Rutherford wore to the L'Oreal Paris Legends Awards however I chose it because of this rich raspberry shade and the texture; it appears to be linen or a crepe.  Proving that satin does not always need to be a go to formal fabric!  Change it up!
 {Image}

And the look of the week goes too, drum roll, Amber Heard in Alessandra Rich.  WOW.  Talk about a body-con dress.  She looked down right amazing in this nude/gold dress at the London Premiere of 'The Rum Diary'.
I am 'gold' with envy!

No comments:

Post a Comment