7.05.2011

Inspiration ...

So this long weekend has kicked my butt!  I got so relaxed, getting back into the swing of the blog has been harder then I thought.  Made a mental note to have some blogs prepared before a long weekend so the comeback is easier next time!

This week I am dedicating the blog to my style icons.  Some might surprise you, some you might never even have heard of.  I think by me showcasing these ladies you will get a better sense of where I draw my fashion inspiration from and even inspire you perhaps!

Inspiration numero uno; Charlize Theron.  She is an actress, an activist and an overall guy’s girl.  Just my kinda lady!  Although her red carpet looks are always stunning, she wears colours that always compliment her skin tone, especially jewel tones.  For me, since my red carpet looks are limited, it’s her casual day to day style that I covet.  My love of all things blazers came from her.  I once saw a pic and was sold that I could rock it too.  My friends know I sport a blazer every where and I think if she can do it so can I! 

Enjoy these pics that I dug up of some of her go-to looks that I just can’t get enough of!

 
Images : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment