2.21.2012

Winter Fun...

February is flying by for me.... not because it is a short month, leap year and all, but because I have been away EVERY weekend!

This weekend I packed up and went on a mini-vacation to our nations capital, Ottawa.  The weather despite being cold was gorgeous, blue skies, and sunshine!  I had lots of laughs and most importantly enjoyed the mini holiday.  Here are some of my favourite pictures!

A post on what I wore to come Friday!

The Classic picture with the Parliament buildings
 This wicked sculpture in downtown Ottawa.  I want it in my garden!
 The figure skater inside me loved this sculpture done for the Winterlude Festival
 The main reason we went to Ottawa, {WINTERLUDE}!  Only Canadians do festivals in snow!
 Sitting on some ice furniture.  Mental note, never do again, COLD AND WET!
 Another reason for the trip, {BEAVER TAILS}!  soooo good!  Worth the 6 hour drive, seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment