2.17.2012

Finds...

Happy Friday!

While in Vegas I was sporting some MAJOR wrist candy!  Well so was the AWESOME guy from San Fransisco I was sitting with on the transfer bus.  Although my candy is from {ALDO} and {Forever21} he made is own!  Can you believe the great job he did!  Jealous of his skillz!  Also this is one 2011 trend that is going no where fast and is a staple statement in 2012.

 

If you are like me and your craft/jewellery making skills are at a minimal, this year {ALDO} released a TON of wrist candy combinations that are just amazing.  They give you that instant candied wrist without dropping a fortune and with no effort!  My kinda shopping experience.  Here are some of the combos they have.  My favourtie is the one with skulls, the {Goldman}, every girl needs a hard edge!  But I am partial to the bracelets I got from {ALDO} last year seen in full {here}.







No comments:

Post a Comment