1.19.2012

Winter Fun & WIW...


In November {TIFF} and {FashionTelevision} were hosting a style contest; you were to submit your version of the modern day Grace Kelly.  My girlfriend Daniela from {DanielaBurzesePhotgraphy} took some awesome pictures of me channeling my inner GK, you can see our entry {here}.  Sadly we did not win, our hunch is we ended up in the top 15 though but we did recieve free tickets to the TIFF exhibit of the one and only Grace Kelly.

On Tuesday evening we headed into the city and enjoyed a spectacular exhibit.  I learned a few new things about her, and did some much granted oogling over her clothes and her impeccable image.

Here are a couple pictures of our night out and of course what I wore!  Enjoy.



 


What I Wore:
jacket- Penningtons
jeans- Torrid
shoes/ring/bracelet- Forever21
bag- ALDO
top- Michael Kors

4 comments:

  1. So jealous!!! Hope it was good!! You ladies look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great night out! And apparently by this post, you should've told me WTW ;)xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like your blog!
    Would you mind following each other on bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in LOVE with polka dots so you know I LOVE this outfit!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete