1.31.2012

Winter Fun and WIW...

On Sunday night I was invited to hang out with some of Toronto's curvacious bloggers at Karen of {CurvyCanadian} house.

I was able to have lots of laughs with Karen, Alison of {RoundRaglanRoad} and Sarah Anne of {BigHipsRedLips}.  I got to know these ladies a lot more then just their persona's off Twitter and their blogs..lol  We shared some laughs, some yummy treats and even some great waffles Karen made and talked about fashion for a just a couple hours! hahaha

I was happy they invited this chick from Guelph to be a part of their crew and I cannot wait to hang out more and get to know the others who sadly could not make it.  Thanks again ladies for a nice Sunday afternoon.

WHAT I WORE:
jeans- Penningtons
shoes- TOMS
jacket- The Bay
top- OldNavy
earrings/ring- so old I don't remember! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment