1.06.2012

Inspiration...




Overalls!



 Overalls!

Mark my words.. wether you like it or not I have this gut feeling you will be seeing OVERALLS making a come back this Spring/Summer.  As seen on the runways of Ralph Lauren and Rachel Comey via {style.com} they are already on their way. 

  

Above via {polyvore} I styled three different ways to wear overalls in your everyday life.  The top left is what I would refer to as the tradition way; beachy, casual, the laid back way, and yes, wear the chiffon shirt UNDER the overalls.  Second, bottom left, would be the grown-up, cafe, sophisticated, make a stylish TRENDY statement; I can hear this girl saying "who is wearing overalls, not me!" hahhaa  And lastly on the right, although is casual its more 'office' pulled together look; although not many office allow those sandals.  The look is very classic and easy to dress, preppy chic.

The overalls in my style pics are from {Anthropologie} but if I were you I would keep an eye out to add them into your closet in the coming months.  Why not add some childhood whimsy into your adult life; 
Fashion is fun, GO PLAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment