1.06.2012

Finds...

One of my favourite things to do is to shop out of season.  Now some of you might have read that and cocked your head to the side, but honestly you can find amazing fashion deals out there right now.  Since the fashion world works backwards in a way, its freezing outside but spring/summer clothes start hitting the stores now.

One of my favourite tips is to check out your most loved stores online and click on the clearance/sale sections.  They are currently discounting HUGE on all last spring/summer clothes to make room for all the new clothes about to hit their sites.   For example, {ASOS} is having a 70% sale right now and {ZARA} has clothes 50% off, I mean getting a $400 jacket for $200 sounds like a great idea for me.

I personally always shop for spring/summer shoes now.  Those sandals I was eye'ing all last year but could not justify,  are now on clearance.  Just this week I was able to score these shoes from {ALDO} for 50% off.  Got them for $20 each, that's two pairs for the price of one.
 
Now the only issue with doing this trick is sadly that coveted item you always wanted might no longer be in your size.  As much as that sucks think of all the great items you can get for such a great price!  Not to mention buying spring/summer outfits now perks up these billowy cold winter days with the hopes of warm days being around the corner, well kinda!

I hope my little tip gets you some deals you might not have thought of buying since it is winter and well a tank top or shorts might not be the first thing on your mind.

Happy Shopping this weekend folks.  Hope you can get your hands on some great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment