11.18.2011

Week In Review...

This has been quite the week, full of lots of activities.  And although I am super sick today I am much looking forward to a Charity Gala I am attending tonite; cant wait to show you my new shoes!

So as I look forward to a jammed packed weekend as well please enjoy all the colours of dresses from this week in review.  With snow right around the corner it is a reminder of all things pretty is in order.

Enjoy the weekend!


 Jamie King is wearing Oscar de la Renta at the MOCA Gala, proving a black dress never goes out of style!

At the 2011 Hollywood Style Awards Chloe Moretz wore Miu Miu.  My favorite part of this look is the bright gold top with the peter pan collar.  She is 14, and I thought this dress was perfectly suited for her.
Amy Adams at the Muppet premiere in Roland Mouret.  Loved the off the shoulder look with this demure pencil skirt like dress.  I think when the movie your in is the Muppets this was a great red carpet choice.

Now this is my look of the week!
Kristin Stewart in an ink coloured J. Mendel at the Twilight Premiere in L.A.  With her skin colour and dark hair I thought it was a perfect combo.  And with high slits being all the rage it was very trendy choice.  And the belt just added that little extra touch.

Now most people can hot pull off hot pink but Camilla Belle does just that!  At the opening of a new Chopard store she wore this mens tailored detailed Gucci dress cocktail dress.
  {Image}

No comments:

Post a Comment