10.28.2011

Week in Review...

I am jumping over the rainbow today that this week has finally come to an end.  After battling food poisoning from Tuesday night I am happy to see the weekend!

On Tuesday night I went to see Mumford and Sons in Toronto with some girlfriends and the concert was amazing.  If you ever get to see them live I would very much recommend it.

Tonite I am going to a friends stag and doe, and then hopefully to see RUM DIARY the new Johnny Depp movie.  Also with Halloween this weekend and being sick no costume party for me, but I feel like I get a free pass! lol

Now onto the week in review!  So many great looks graced red carpets.  I have two top favourites, Duchess of Cambridge and Sandra Bullock so make sure to check them out!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, whether your dressed up or not!  Also, don't get  spooked my all the monsters, ghosts and even sexy kittens roaming the streets! lol

Cheers!




Kate Bosworth wearing a top& skirt from Proenza Schouler's Spring/Summer 2012 collection at the 2011 CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund event.

Elizabeth Olsen at the premiere of 'Marth Marcy May' in Chanel Haute Couture.

Ashley Greene in Givenchy at the Paris premiere of 'Breaking Dawn'.

Alexis Bledel at the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style Awards in Missoni.
{Image}

Lauren Conrad at the 2nd Annual Autumn Party in Hollywood, the paillette dress was BCBG MaxAzria. 
{Image}

Joely Richardson in Marchesa at the London Film Festival screening of Anonymous. 
 {Image}

Duchess of Cambridge at a Charity event in London, looking BEYOND Stunning.  I think this is the most daring fashion look she has worn since becoming a Royal, and I hope she continues to make these bold choices because she can very much pull them off.  A top favourite look of the week by far!  Click on the {image} button below to see more angles of this great dress.
{Image}

Sandra Bullock wearing a dress and a blazer, my classic look..lol A blazer makes any outfit work!  Also, see her bracelet, it's a Pomellato “Tango” brown diamond necklace wrapped around her wrist, what a great way to get a different use out of a piece you may love!
{Image}

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a member of a Kate Middelton page on fb, and we figured out that her dress was a 2006 Amanda Wakeley! http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/303250_294256293926628_199996590019266_1169303_1793441795_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Thanks so much Sara!!!!

    ReplyDelete