7.25.2011

Inspiration ...

{Anthropologie} is a website filled of clothes and housing ideas that I try constantly to draw ideas and inspiration from; even with not owning a piece of their product, sadly.  They recently launched new bedding collections, laelia, pavo, nimbus, and albertine.  All outfits are gorgeous, ethereal, colourful, stylish and relaxing all at the same time.  The way they staged the ads is awesome, and makes me want replica rooms ASAP.

My favorite was the PAVO.

 
This room has old and new world charm.  Has a city yet country feel.  I want to curl up in the bed and read a great book at night, I want to spend Sunday mornings with VOGUE and Stella and wake up slowly.

I will stare at this picture and just think of all the great things to come in life; This room makes me DREAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment