7.09.2013

Spotlight...

As you readers know I have moved into my very own house.  And with that came a MAJOR closet purge, still have to much but what can a girl do!  I have purged quite a few bags as you can see!

**ironing board not included..lol

And with that said it is that time of year again for {BigDealToronto} where myself and all the other fabulously curvy bloggers from Toronto and area will be selling our clothes, accessories, shoes, handbags.  Pretty much a free-for-all to raid our closets!  And well we are all biased, but we think we have the best curvy closets going..lol

If you are a size 12+ or even not and want some great bags etc come out to {BigDealToronto} on Sunday July 28th from 2-6pm! This is our {site} follow us on Twitter {here} for updates and Facebook {here}.  We are a 'BIG DEAL' so we are everywhere!  lol

{This} was the event last year, and what I wore {here} to the event last year.

This year will be bigger and better and with more AC than last year!  I cannot wait to meet some of you readers as well as always seeing my fellow blogger ladies!!!  Come shop our closets and hopefully find something great for yours!

This is literally what my blog is about, FRIENDS IN MY CLOSET!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment