7.03.2013

Adore...

Over the past week of none-blogging I was able to capture a few outfits that I loved and I knew I wanted to share with you all.

Love the look of this backless floral top and that STUNNING mustard pencil skirt.  
This is how fashionable people do dinners/lunch, shit, how they do everything!  
This outfit screams luxurious summer!

Toni Collette makes me want to wear my jumpsuit everywhere.  Simple beachy hair and a great bracelet equals effortless Summer comfort.  Tres chic.

Cameron Diaz wearing this outfit while filming scenes for a movie, and this is the exact look I want to channel up at the beach.  Short shorts, a light-weight knit and barefoot!  Oh! Don't forget the wine, I want a glass of it too!  Hampton's easy breasy look, I will re-create this, it is a MUST!

I mean, puh-lease!  If only EVERYONE dressed up this much for an airport!   The colours are bold and bright yet muted at the same time.  I never would have paired a yellow jacket vest with the baby blue pants, but if I owned any items similar to these I would for sure be wearing them together from now on!  
Which reminds me, I should get a jacket vest asap!

Short-suits are all the rage this summer, and I love navy and even more so a sequin..lol  When Elsa Pataky wore this outfit I was like SCORE, perfection!  Again like all the looks above simple, clean and not over done, just enough.  In the Summer you can NEVER go wrong with toned legs and navy, so get on it ladies!

So those are some of my most favorite looks over the past couple weeks, do you agree?  Let me know, leave me a comment! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment