7.02.2013

Adore...

Ahh.... Back in the office after a long weekend.  Never easy!  And back to blogging after a very distracting couple of weeks (sorry again) not easy.  So I am pulling up my big girl panties and getting it ALL DONE.

When major blogger {Atlantic-Pacific} posted this suit dress a week or so ago I swooned.  My job is not this fashion forward so sadly I would look like a fish out of water wearing it here, but how simple and pulled together is this look!  Simple and clean, no fuss no muss!  Sometimes a simple suit dress is just what the office ordered!  Anyone would slay at the boardroom table in this feminine/masculine look.  Even RAISE worthy!..lol

Happy Tuesday everyone!



But make sure to wear it the proper way or you will end up on the worst dressed list like poor Celine.

No comments:

Post a Comment