5.02.2013

Trend...

Single Soled...

Single Soled... 

I learned something while reading VOGUE a while back, shoes like the ones above are called 'single soled' I always just called them flat fronts..lol.... little did I know!  So in the essence of making us all smarter lets tell everyone we know!  Single Soles are back and in a big way!  Platforms are not going anywhere but the single sole is the current statement shoe.  A little harder to walk in (add the cushions to the front) they actually make your legs look way longer than platforms.  They are super feminine, and frankly we/you/me won't be walking around clunking like a Clydesdale in these like we do in our 3 inch platform heels!

I bought my first pair in like FOREVER for my birthday post {here} and I agree they are amazing.  Something about going back to a classic heel is always amazing.  Above are some pricey options but keep an eye out for ones you can afford.  And ladies, happy heels make happy ladies! :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment