5.29.2013

Styling...


Yesterday's {post} I showcased shoes I picked out for Kristy to wear with the dress she picked to attend a wedding in.  She came back with her top to favorites, the coral and green shoes, they were in my top 3! Great minds think alike.  My top fav were the plum-mulit coloured Nine West stacked heels.  
 
Today with those choices made we move onto jewellery and handbags to complete the look!  These are guidelines, inspiration, something for her to draw on when she is putting it all together.  Even though I styled them and am biased, lol, I love all three choices and don't think she can go wrong at all!
 
Hopefully I can convince Kristy to take some shots of what she ultimately wore to the wedding and we can post here and show you the final look!!!

The coral shoes.  With this I would stack a ton of gold bangles and add a wrist harness ring to add a little funk to the feminine dress.  No necklace or earrings letting the shoes and this great Zara clutch do all the talking.  The coral/watermelon colour is right on trend for this summer and would be perfect with the floral print of the dress.
choice 3.... 
The multi coloured shoes.  I thought these would be perfect, muted colours but lots of them would be a great Summer wedding shoe.  The stacked heel would be easy to stand in all day too.  I  know Kristy loves her boyfriend watch so add that into the mix gives the look a great simple feel.  A clutch in raffia brings in the texture of the shoes.  Then just stack some great simple gold rings on her fingers and knuckles to compliment the grommets on the neckline of this dress.

Choice 1.... 

The green shoes.  How amazing is the mint-ish green with the floral on that dress right!  This shoe I thought would look gorgeous with the dip hemline.  Uber-sexy still with wedding day class!  Paired with a great drop earring and a simple necklace, her watch again and a nude clutch keeps everything simple and clean yet so fresh!


choice 2.... 

Which look is your top choice?  Let me know!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment