4.25.2013

30 to THIRTY...


It is here... today I turn THIRTY!!!  woooooo hooooo!
I welcome this new decade with open arms!!

I look forward to celebrating with friends this coming weekend (again, for those who came to the surprise party)!  Fun times will ensue that I know!

For this milestone thought it would be great to share some 30th quotes from some folks, who of course are so much wiser than I!

Hervey Allen
The only time you really live fully is from thirty to sixty. The young are slaves to dreams; the old servants of regrets. Only the middle-aged have all their five senses in the keeping of their wits.


Georges Clemenceau
Everything I know I learned after I was thirty.


Benjamin Franklin
At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgement.


F. Scott Fitzgerald.
Thirty—the promise of a decade of loneliness, a thinning list of single men to know, a thinning briefcase of enthusiasm, thinning hair.


Robert Frost
Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.


Muhammad Ali
The man who views the world at fifty the same as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.


Blair Sabol
When you turn thirty, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents.

Fanny Fink
I'm turning thirty this year.  And you know that saying, a woman over thirty is more likely to get by an A bomb than find a man.

Bette Midler
  





After 30, a body has a mind of its own.

Bonnidette Lantz
At 30 you finally start to catch up to those dreams you’ve been chasing for the last 10 plus years.

Andy Rooney
A woman over 30 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, "What are you thinking?". She doesn't care what you think."..... 


Thanks for sharing in this countdown with me!  Back to regularly scheduled fashion next week!

_Carlie
xo

1 comment:

  1. Haha love the last quote! Happy Birthday girlie!

    ReplyDelete