1.11.2013

Event Clothing... Critics Choice 2013

Well dum dum dum.... Carlie's favorite season is here!!  AWARD SEASON!!  What better way to kick off an exciting month of fashion then with the Critics Choice from last night. 

Here are my thoughts on the dresses that graced the carpet!


Classic black with lots of cutouts.  Simple but always a great 'safe' choice.

BLUE was by far the winning colour on the carpet. Different shades and styles.

Not a fan of the skirt cut on this dress.

 LOVED this look.  One of my favourites of the night.  Preppy Sailor Chic.

Thought the dress was a little too fancy for this event, but the midnight blue was nice.  
Star on the belt though, a little too on the nose?

First, LOVE her new bangs! this dress hits her on all the right places.  I would have put a smaller earring if I was to wear this, but I really like the larger earring.  Lesson learned.
 
A red head in fuchsia... amazing... safe dress for her but like the deep V with the empire waist.

 Tangerine Tango colour is the IT colour and these two ladies pulled it off!
 
Eat your heart out Hollywood!  Emily in classic white is oh so amazing. 
This new length of dress I am seeing lots of, so keep your eye out!
 
I hope Anne is holding out for the Oscars cause I thought this dress just wasn't right for her.  The colour just washed her out.  Perhaps with a brighter or even darker lip and coloured clutch I would have liked it.

Leslie proved you can be 'pretty in pink' at 40! lol  LOVED this bubble gum colour.  A risk with all matching accessories but it totally works.  The lace top added such femininity and maturity to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment