10.10.2012

Trends...



Well my apologies for a lack of post these past two days.  Monday was a holiday and I cleaned the house and relaxed plenty.  And yesterday my 9-5 moved into their new office building and well, there was no time to post or promote! hahaha
 
So I thought for today let's talk FALL ESSENTIALS!  I was reminded of these great additions while shopping with my mum and sis this past weekend.  These few items are in full affect in every store, in prices high to low.  Each season it is always nice to update the closet with some trendy and fashion forward pieces and this season these are those.

Be daring with the structured hat with a great pop of colour for drab days, try OXBLOOD/Bordeaux as a great addition to a neutral outfit.  And have fun with the animal of choice in your top!
 
And it is FALL, so make sure whatever you wear you are comfortable, it is all about comfort in fall and cozy days in great clothes.



Fall Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment