9.25.2012

WIW...

Oh fall how I love you!  I love the simplistic idea of leather and layering.  This past Saturday I was honored to go wedding dress shopping with one of my best friends (side note, she got the most beautiful dress) and the weather was sunny one minute cloudy the next.  So I decided to wear a lighter top and then go heavy on the bottom with this falls must have shoe the Chelsea boot.
The outfit was comfortable and light the perfect combo for hours of shopping!

This is what I wore!
ps... I am so infatuated with this new H&M bag.  I am toeing it around with pride and it will for sure be my everyday bag for Fall/Winter.


Wearing H&M bag and sunnies | Aldo Chelsea boots and watch | Walmart jeans 
| Forever21 top | Lauren Elan bracelet | vintage ring

No comments:

Post a Comment