9.04.2012

Look-a-Like...

Morning!
Well today might be my first day of work in Sept, for some first day back to school, but what it isn't is COOL.  It is sooo humid today which always reminds me Summer is still here!  Before I pull  out my Chelsea boots, which I am dying to do, I will look at this outfit Kate Beckinsale wore on a press tour and remind myself Summer hasn't left yet!  I love it, fresh and summery, makes me smile just looking at the peachy/sherbert coloured top!  You to can get this look for under $200, because end of season sales are the best times to stock up closet pieces for next year.  Get these pieces cause this classic pencil skirt look will not be going out of style, mark my words!  Click on the image to see where to get these particular pieces.

Happy September!!!!

Look-a-Like...

No comments:

Post a Comment