9.11.2012

Fall Fun...

Yesterday I showed you {WIW} to {FNO} and also made mention of how wicked this event was since it was the ingural event here in Toronto.

The first event I went to was the Bazaar put on by {RacBoutique}.  Many local retailers came out and had 'booths' and to sell their goods; I was able to pick up a few things that I will show you in another post.  The event was packed with people, all amazingly stylish of course, I am glad I was able to get there and see all the amazing new and vintage pieces!


Next I headed over to {Holt Renfrew} who combined their 175th Anniversary with the {FNO} event!  They closed down a portion of their street and threw an amazing party!  Lots of 'Holt' pink everywhere, confetti cans, special designed diet coke bottles and DJ keeping everyone dancing!  It was an AMAZING event!!


Enjoy the pictures!!!  I am already excited for next year's {FNO}!!


No comments:

Post a Comment