6.26.2012

Summer Fun...

Wedding season is in full swing, and when one of your oldest friends gets married you throw her the best last fling that you can!  This weekend was exactly that, it was also the reason for no post yesterday I was exhausted from all the fun we had!

The weekend took place in Niagara Falls and here is the night in the all PG rated photos I could post!

I look forward to Laura marrying the love of her life in a few short weeks and watching them have a successful marriage in all the years to come!

 The view from our hotel suite at the Hilton Hotel.  We couldn't have asked for a better day!

Welcoming Laura to her party!

'Girls Night Out' Skor cupcakes made by my sister

What is a party without a fully stocked bar.

 Filled the party room with lots of DIY flag banners.

 I DIY'd all the girls a wine glass not only to use but to keep as a token of the fun night!
 
The ladies and I started up the day of fun with high tea at the {Queen Charlotte Tea Room}.  It was most definitly a high light of the day.  We had great conversation and all got to know each other better.

 Some of the ladies getting ready for the night out!


Laura in her shirt that got A LOT more signatures on it before the end of the night!

Congrats again Laura.  I do hope you had a great time and I cannot wait until your wedding!
And to all the ladies, thanks for making it all that more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment