3.16.2012

WIW...

Wednesday I headed to Toronto for {Toronto Fashion Week} for an entire day of shows.  My love of fashion is so deep I was willing to sit anywhere and be amongst the fashion bubble.  My reviews of the shows and trends I saw will come on Monday/Tuesday but today I wanted to show you what I wore.  I tried to stay simple but added in the floral and neon trend for some pizazz.  My only complaint, this jacket was great for day but didn't translate well into 9pm; over site on styling on my part.

Enjoy your weekend and happy early ST. PATRICK'S DAY to all my Irish pals out there!

Wearing Torrid Jeans | Michael Kors heels | Macys Blazer | Old Navy tank | Aldo bracelet & watch | 
Lauren Elan 'bella' bracelet | Forver21 bag/ring/sunglasses

2 comments:

  1. Yes girl, love the outfit! The floral print on your jacket and let's not speak of the bag love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing. Great outfit. Love everything on you.

    ReplyDelete