1.03.2012

Winter Fun & WIW...

I have not seen 6am on a clock in 10 days and let me tell you it has taken its toll!  Hope you all are tackling back to work post holidays with style and grace!

Christmas at my house is not a 'fancy' occasion at all but this year I went with a full on sparkle theme!  Why not right!  Better always be over dressed then under!

These are my new sparkly {TOMS} that I got as a present on Christmas morning!  Love them!

This is my new {Michael Kors} sweater that I bought at {Lord&Taylors} when Cindy and I went to Detroit for shopping.  Ready to hear this, regularly $110 USD I got it for, drum roll, $9.99 USD. BAM!  Love a great deal!

A little sparkly hoop earring is always a good addition to an outfit!  I love all the blown out sparkle on this picture.

And of course, what post about Christmas would be complete without the tree!  It might take my mum days to decorate but man oh man she does one heck of a catalogue tree!
and just a closer look!

No comments:

Post a Comment