12.08.2011

Winter Fun...

I do so much blogging sometimes I forget to post on events and outfits I have worn in the past weeks.  This is one of those posts.


Three weeks ago my girlfriends Cindy (right), Shannon (middle) and I attended a casion night themed Gala hosted by {CarStar} to raise funds for {CysticFibrosisCanada}.  The event was held at {Carmens} in Hamilton and we got all dolled up to attend!  Cindy is wearing this great maxi from {DorothyPerkins}, Shannon's LBD is from {leChateau} and mine is Michel Antoni for {AdditionElle}.  A combination of accessories from {leChateau}, {Aldo} and {Payless} round out the looks.


Shannon and I playing with our hundreds!  All of us were 'KILLING' it at blackjack!
Best part we got to sit all night and not stand on our heels for hours! lol 


All girls need a little bling right?  Check out all three of us were sporting some MA-JAH cocktail rings.

This night is one of my favourite of the entire year!  Not very often men wear tux's or great three-piece suits and we get to pull out our fanciest outfits for a night out.
I am already looking forward to the next gala and what we will all wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment