12.09.2011

Adore...

The movie NEW YEARS EVE comes out tonite and I am very excited to see this star studded casted movie in the coming week.  Its done in the same multi storyline way the movie Valentine's Day was done; so if your a fan of that movie I am sure you will enjoy this one.

On Monday at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, the movie had its California premiere and some of the lady stars of the flick came out in their cocktail best!  It can't help but get me thinking of what I will wear this New Years Eve?  It also made me realize that I got to start making some plans!


Enjoy the dresses and your weekend everyone!


Katherine Heigl wearing the perfect LBD cocktail dress from Dolce&Gabbana.

Sofia Veragara is wearing a tailored Zac Posen
 

Hilary Swank in the komono-sleeved Elie Saab in navy.

Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas (not in the movie, but her husband is) 
wearing a fun mirrored Monqiue Lhuillier

Michelle Pfeiffer in a radiant rouched  plum Dolce&Gabbana

Lea Michele in a floor length, deep-V nude Valentino. 
Now I want a NYE party I can wear this too!  A++
All images from {justjared}



And for all those who haven't seen the preview yet for this movie, here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment