11.24.2011

Thank Yous...

In the spirit of American Thanksgiving I thought I would share a few things I am thankful for this upcoming holidays season.  And today being 30 days from Christmas, here are 30 things! :)

mascara
airplanes
cardigans
Skype
my TOMS
my fur-baby Stella
my plastic best friend VISA
the ease of online shopping
my amazing friends most of whom I consider like sisters
my health
my large and amazing family all of the Italian, Irish, Scottish, Canadian and mungie-cake
a man in a  3-piece suit
the trend of platform heels
George Clooney and Vince Vaughn
Starbucks
Cheese
vino, red, white, rose, sparkling.  In the end does it really matter the colour?
anything with sparkles
great parking spots during busy days
unconditional love
sunshine
lazy afternoons
finding out I am right
the eternal wisdom of Chelsea Handler
cotton
the smell of a home cooked Italian meal
my monthy book club meetings
seeing anyone LIVE and in concert
the only man I really love, TiVo

And especially this year all of you, my blog viewers!

cheers and much love

No comments:

Post a Comment