10.14.2011

Adore...


Finally the weekend is here.  deep breathe.  Its been rainy all week and the weekend is not looking to be any better.  On my bright side I am heading to Oktoberfest in Kitchener with friends tonite, and I know that will be a blast and make up for the fact I have been wearing wellies all week.  I will for sure do a post on the event next week.  Hope that you have a great weekend no matter what your doing!


Here are some red carpet looks from this past week that I totally loved.  I am thinking that every Friday I will do a red carpet summary to keep us all inspired to dress the best we can all the time!   
Enjoy my favourite looks!

Bar Refaeli wearing Marchesa at the 2011 Whitney Museum of American Art.
 
 {Image}

Michelle Monaghan at the 2011 Whitney Museum of American Art.
 
 {Image}

Emma Stone wearing Luca Luca at THE HELP premiere in London, England.
 
{Image}

Charlize Theron at the Reach: 24 Portraits by Randall Slavin lecture for the 
Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project
 
 {Image}

Hayden Panettiere in Jenny Packham at the Fire Flies premiere.
 {Image}

Amber Heard at the premiere of the Rum Diary in Elie Saab
{Image}

Anna Kendrick at the premiere of 50/50 in London in Alexander McQueen
{Image}

No comments:

Post a Comment