9.23.2011

Inspiration...

I am very T.G.I.F today, feeling under the weather never helps either.  As I look forward to this uneventful weekend I plan on lots of resting and vitamin C doses.

Today being the first official day of fall I wanted to some inspiration how to look trendy yet comfortable for those days when stuff needs to get done and you are not looking your most glamorous self.  Well I didn't have to look far because {RueMagazine} found a this photo from London Fall Fashion Week from photographer {krisatomic}.  Could this girl exude any more perfection of classy/comfortable.  I love the idea of pairing these two unlucky pieces together.  Now the key will be to find the perfect skirt and slouchy sweater, I am sure that will be harder then I think .lol

Thanks again to {RueMagazine} for this great Friday inspiration!  I hope you all have a great weekend and do something you love and find inspiration in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment