8.26.2011

Inspiration...

Afternoon Anthropologie Style...









 Afternoon Anthropologie Style... 

My perfect Saturday would be waking up, a French pressed coffee, a newspaper, blog-roll (of course) and then a trip to the market, a bakery and a cheese shop.  All while placing these items into the basket in the front of my retro inspired bicycle.  My iPod would be playing Florence and the Machine and Adele on loop as I whiz thru the downtown streets.  Now of course this fantasy takes place in Paris, I had someone do my hair and makeup, and oh yes, the weather is warm with a chilly breeze.  And later this afternoon I would meet friends in a café, eat macaroons and debate light fare topics; ah, the dream continues, lol.  Now this is the outfit I would wear on this perfect Saturday morning.  All the clothes are from {Anthropologie} a store that fills me with wonder and amazement at their clothes and home products ALWAYS.  Hope that this coming season I can find pieces like these to add to my closet, so that a little bit of my dreamy Saturday will come true!


This coming weekend is a busy one for me!  Tonite I am sending a friend off who is heading to NZ for a month, so martinis are in order!  Tomorrow I am doing a winery tour in Niagara on the Lake for another friend’s birthday.  And then on Sunday, back to Niagara, to do a 5km CHOCOLATE race, yes you heard me CHOCOLATE!  So a busy weekend I will have, pictures to come on Monday.  Hope you all enjoy your weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment