9.18.2012

WIW...

Simple Friday nights out with the best friend are some of the greatest memories I have.  This past Friday was one just like that.  Oddly enough we both wore black and white monochromatic outfits great minds think alike! lol  I recently had bought this great geometric top and couldn't wait to wear it out.  The side braid was an after thought of a day of bad hair, wasn't my fav however I hoped by wearing this fantastic statement necklace no one would notice! :)

Here is what I wore!


Having a wee bit of fun on our outfit photo shoot! lol

Wearing Torrid jeans and blazer | Aldo oxford booties | Danier leather clutch 
| Forever21 shirt | HM necklace

What Cindy Wore is coming on Thursday!!!


1 comment:

  1. Love the blouse girl!
    xo Krystin
    suburbanfauxpas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete