6.19.2012

Styling...


In a few short weeks (fingers crossed of course) my best friend {Cindy} will be graduating from the Royal Veterinarian College in London, England.  After five (long) years she will become Dr. Favaro and I couldn't be more thrilled for her!  Since one the things we do over Skype and MSN is SHOP we picked out the blue dress you see below for her to wear to her graduation we immediately went accessory shopping!  

Now, she let me pick out the accents and use it as a post (isn't she sweet..lol).  So with that said she got this STUNNING dress and clutch and since the clutch has a gold accent I paired it with a simple earring, black pumps and a chunky cuff.  The dress is a statement on its own with the deep V and colour so I wanted to make it the show-piece and not take away from it.

In July I will post what she wore and you can see what the whole outfit looks like in person, 
LIVE FROM LONDON! hahaha



Graduation Glam

No comments:

Post a Comment