4.04.2012

GRIPE...

I support the feather earring trend, and by the looks in stores and on fashionistas it is not going away anytime soon.  However, I do not support the wearing of feather earrings when they can touch your midsection!   While shopping I saw this window display at {Bebe} and I was like 'GRIPE'!  If you want to wear feathers around your bellybutton or your belt get the extension put in your hair.  Dragging your earlobes down this far is not a good look. 
This is a prime example of a trend gone TOO FAR.  Happy GRIPE!


3 comments:

  1. So, you probably won't want to be my friend in your closet anymore after I say this but... I actually don't mind those :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA not at all! Not everyone always agrees with GRIPES and that's ok! They are selling them and people will buy them! Stay in my closet, it's fuN! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to agree with Carlie - Bit much!

    ReplyDelete