3.06.2012

Spotlight...

I had the pleasure of meeting the ladies of {Duchess&Duchess} at a fashion show last fall.  The sisters, Ines and Nina at the time were starting up their underwear company for girls with curves.  I knew they would have a smashing success on their hands since finding great underwear is a important key element to any women's closet regardless of shape or size.

{Duchees&Duchess} has designed two types as of right now, a thong and a hipster brief.  The motto on their website reads, 
"Welcome to Duchess & Duchess!  We are a new line of simple, sexy, high quality underwear designed exclusively with the curvy girl in mind - no granny panties here!
Do you covet comfortable and pretty panties that flatter your curves? Search no more. Duchess & Duchess is the only name you need to remember. We’re dedicated to bringing you the perfect flirty undies that will fit you like heaven and hug you in all the right ways.
Using only the highest quality materials, we do panties and thongs sizes 1X-3X.
Simply put… We give you UNDIES THAT LOVE YOUR CURVES!"

The ladies sent me over a couple pairs of the hipster brief for me to try and review.  The material was amazing against the skin, I totally felt like I had nothing on all day at the office.  The cut was great, not to high not to low, and the elastic band didn't 'cut' in at all like I thought they might.  My only issue would be I wish the cotton had more Lycra or spandex in it.  Since I have a flat butt I didn't really fill out the butt space so a tighter material would have helped me out.

I would highly recommend you check out their undies, and at a reasonable prices WHY NOT!

Here are a few pictures from their website, cause well, I didn't have the courage to post me in my undies!

Ines and Nina, congrats on the launch of your company, thank you for allowing me to try out your product, and most of all, much success and love in all your future endeavors.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment