2.09.2012

Just Because...

Image {via}

I am all packed and ready to take on a long weekend in VEGAS!!!!!!  I cannot wait!  Very excited to get away to some warm weather, good eats and of course lots of laughs!  I am going away with my two best guy friends, and I know with them in tow there will never be a dull moment!!!  I also look forward to some good outfit posts next week as well from the trip.

With that said, no blog posts until Valentine's Day.  So please enjoy your Friends in my Closet break and enjoy yourself this weekend!!!!

Also, the winner of the {Betti Bijou} necklace giveaway is blog viewer, AngelaD!  Congrats!  Angela, click the email hanger on the right and send me your details and I will mail you this great necklace!!

Thanks to all who participated in my first giveaway!  I cannot wait to do it again!











No comments:

Post a Comment