1.11.2012

Spotlight & WIW...

Orange has hit the fashion blog world BY STORM!  It is popping up on many sites and of course even those it is winter I wanted to be right on point as well.  Weeks ago I blogged how Pantone named the colour of 2012 'Tangerine Tango' {here} and it looks like they were on the money.  Here is my latest edition into a world of ORANGE; Now I know it is more coral then orange, but baby steps!

What I Wore:
pants- Torrid
shirt- DKNY
jewellery- my own and Lauren Elan
shoes- Jessica Simpson
jacket- Penningtons


Here are a few other runway looks showcasing different shades of orange! So many options of this colour to add into your closet!
            J. Crew Spring 2011                       Moschino Spring 2011                     Proenza Schouler pre-fall 2012

Also completely adoring these {HERENA} wedges from {ALDO}.  le sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment