1.13.2012

Event Clothing...

Finally it is Friday... I am not sure how your week went but I am SHOCKED it took this long to end...lol  I look forward to cleaning my house this weekend, reading some magazine from my pile, sleeping, and attending another wedding show with my girlfriend Angela.  Hope you all have a great weekend with whatever you have planned!  And don't forget GOLDEN GLOBES this Sunday, full red carpet review on Monday.. looking forward to all the great fashions!

Now on to today's post!

Red Carpet season is well underway and I am tickled just pink about it.  Over the weekend past was the Palm Springs Film Festival and I wanted to do a little re-cap of a trend that just kept repeating itself; SPARKLE!!!

Every girl likes a little sparkle to make her feel special and these ladies are no exception.  Here are just a few dresses that had some sparkle and shine.  Even though the weather is gloomy here in Canada no sense not adding some sequins and beads to cheer you up!

Diablo Cody in unknown

Melissa McCarthy said she didn't know who's dress she was wearing.  Her stylist just gave it to her lol
  

Octavia Spencerin David Meister
 

Michelle Willams in Mui Mui
 

No comments:

Post a Comment