12.07.2011

Finds...

Two weeks ago I received my NOVEMBER EDITION of my new monthly cosmetics sample box from {LooseButton} and again I was not disappointed!  and from the friends of mine who got their boxes they were thrilled as well!  Here is a recap of what I received and already excited of what else is to come in the December box.

 

Lise Watier Plumpissimo Le Gloss:
recap: for those of us who want a little AMP to our lips without the needles.  It is a Dehydrated Hyaluronic Filling Spheres penetrating small vertical lines and instantly expand on contact
usage: I already love LIP VENOM by Sephora so I look forward to trying this one for a night out for a perfect pout!

Mereadesso, Beautiful Body Balm Lotion:
recap: high performance, non-greasy, all over body balm.
usage: perfect to throw in your purse for easy hydration.  However on a sad note, although I am still using it I am not very fond of the smell. 

Lise Watier, Couler Folle Mineral Loose Powder Eyeshadow:
recap: a loose eyeshadow is always easy to apply and control the intensity of colour.
usage: This colour is very fun, so I would mostly use it for 'events' not typically everyday use.

Benefit Cosmetics, B.Right! Moisture Prep Toning Lotion:
recap: apply to skin before moisturizer to help absorb and get the benefits of your daily moisturizer.
usage: who doesn't need a little extra help with hydration? Everyone!  So this is a perfect addition into your daily skin care routine

TEAOPIA, Cactus Fig Tea Kit:
recap: Organic Sencha Green tea infused with fig pieces, aloevera, sandalwood and orange flowers.
usage: It is tea, do I need to explain usage?!  Will say this, I could smell this tea from outside the box (when I didn't know it was tea), the smell alone made me open my {LuxeBox} faster then I normally would have!



Now for all of you are wondering what this is all about!  {Loose Button} deals with deluxe samples from some totally amazing companies and when you sign up for $12 a month (ridiculously awesome I know) they send you a box full of goodies!  The boxes are all slightly unique based on a quiz  you fill out based on your likes etc, so its always a surprise what your treats might be!  I love this monthly service and think its a stellar idea, and I encourage you all to sign up!

Click here for a referral by FimC {here}

 I mean, who doesn't love a gift EVERY MONTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment