10.18.2011

Adore...

Confession time I am slightly obsessed yet completely inspired with the life that the one and only Ms. Gwyneth Paltrow lives.  I want to be her when I grow up.  
 
I have been a subscriber to her GOOP online newsletter since it launched in fall 2008, and thru those emails I become even more inspired to be more ‘me’ everyday.  I was fascinated and glued to her every week as she traveled throughout Spain with Mario Batali, Mark Bittman and Claudia Bassols visiting cities and people, embracing the culture and eating their way thru the heart land on the show, Spain: On the Road Again.  I had loved Spain when I was lucky enough to visit in 2007 and because of that show I want to see it the way she saw it, thru their eyes again and again.

She is this laid back mom, tremendous actress, one heck of a rockn’ body, loving wife, zen, yoga master, best friend to guys and girls, and has one great sense of humor, plus many more I am sure; all qualities I can hope to be!  I thought I was the only one that felt this way about her, and then I read {Garance Dore} blog about how she herself inspired to be like Ms. Paltrow and how her quest to date is going; you can read about her journey {here}, take the time to read it, it is worth it.  I laughed when I saw she had broken down the 'yoga' qualities in a chart! So something I would do!  


Now with inspiration of Garance, I will strive to not only reach the greatness of Gwyneth Paltrow but of the amazingness her herself, Ms. Garance Dore as well; because she is quite the inspiration to me now as well.

Who do you look up too?  Who inspires you?  

JUST DO SOMETHING INSPIRED TODAY.  INSPIRE YOURSELF.

Images:  {JustJared} at the Venice Film Festival

No comments:

Post a Comment