9.12.2011

Fall Fun...

This past Saturday I spent a gorgeous September day out in the sun at Springfield golf course here in town.  My family and I are apart of CHERYL’S HOPE, a charity golf tournament in memory of one of my mothers dearest friends, Cheryl Pollard.  All funds raised go Princess Margaret Hospital to raise money for endometriosis cancer, which after a 7 year battle took Cheryl’s life.

A sold out event this year we cannot wait to hear what the final amount raised will be; last year we rose over $10,000 and I think we beat it this year.  Big thanks go out to all those who volunteered, raised funds, participated or donated prizes or money, the event was a great success only made by those who help.

Spending a great day in the sun, having fun, and for a good cause, I couldn’t think of a better way to usher in the fall season.

Below are pics of me on the course, I wore Old Navy khaki shorts, an Old Navy linen ruffle shirt (same as the one I wore {here}, looks totally different), and my Reebok golf cleats.  The last pic is of my sister and me just chilling on the course waiting to tee off!

Hope you all had a great weekend filled with sun, fun and laughter too!


No comments:

Post a Comment