8.30.2011

Summer Fun...


With summer coming to an end, so does the ability to wear bright colours without standing out.  This past Friday I went out with friends to send off our buddy Jamie who will be visiting New Zealand for a month.  With a few days left in August I pulled out my coral summer dress, paired it with a bright and fun flowered bib necklace.  To make the look more convertible into fall I paired it with a black cardigan and flat T-strap sandals.  Earlier in the summer I wore the same dress to my high school reunion, but paired it with a white cardigan and cognac wedges.  Same dress two totally different looks.  So pull out those bright summer colours for this coming long weekend, and soak up what is left of these hot summer days!


party goers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment