8.15.2011

Inspiration...

Happy Monday Morning Everyone!

This weekend was a barrel of laughs!  I went to my first TFC game on Saturday, and it was a total blast.  Then hit the downtown Guelph for some bevies with my buddy Jamie, celebrating his 30th birthday.  Sunday was lazy lazy.  Sushi and shopping with my sister {those clothes posts to come soon}.

Starting to feel the summer blahs of patios and late nights, today I am heading back into the gym to begin and refocus my energies on ME.  Let the butt-whopping begin!  

Recently Victoria Secret model Miranda Kerr walked the runway for David Jones.  This is her in a mono-kini, WOW.  I think I will use this picture for motivation of what could be!..lol  A girl can dream!   If this doesn’t give you inspiration to keep up your summer bikini bod thru into the fall nothing will.  She is a complete knock out! 

Back into the gym we go ladies! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment