7.19.2011

Adore...

On this past Thursday I visited my favorite local shoe store {IF…}and while looking around for what I thought I wanted, a classic black moderate heel size peep toe for work, then I came across the HUNTER section of their store.  And there they were!  Now to preface this purchase about 2 years ago I almost purchased one of their classic wellies but changed my mind because the calf fit was not what I wanted.  Since then I keep pondering the purchase but never do.  Then BAM!  My eyes fell upon the ‘Regent Cavendish Black Wellie’.  It was love at first sight!  My friend Angela that is with me will testify to that.  So in my shoe room they go until it rains.  As a girl who never really wishes for rain since I do worship the sun, I will yell,
“RAIN, RAIN, COME MY WAY, NOT TODAY BUT ANY OTHER DAY”


1 comment: